Wednesday 19 October 2016

How To Make Money Online

As someone who’s been immersed in a number of online industries for quite some time, I know a thing or more about what it takes to succeed in this arena of making money online. However, just like you, I started at nothing with little knowledge, but a great deal of passion. What I learned along the way were some invaluable lessons from failure that hurt most of  the time, but helped immensely in the grand scheme of things.


However, after all the up and down, I succeeded. That is the reason am I wrote this post to help you not to get into those hutles. I have put forward ways you can make money online. I don't know why I like talking about making money online. Maybe it's because I'm making some extra cash online, I don't really know. All I know is that, everybody needs money, even the once that already have are still looking for more.The reason I will keep telling you to join me and make money online is because, I am a testimony of it. I will keep shouting it loud, because one the purpose of this blog is to help and guide you through developing a successful internet business.
 

Making money online is the easiest way to make money this nowadays, only if you know exactly what you are doing. Hey! When I say "easiest", I don't mean you  won't work. Off course, your have to work before you can make money. If not this phrase will not be right "NO FOOD FOR A LAZY MAN". Wait! are you the type that don't believe in making money online? If yes, I dough you have less knowledge and understanding about internet business. Now is the right time for you to start believing, because it's real. There is nothing about online business, that I will be sharing with you that am not sure about. I have proof for anything that I will recommend to you on this blog. I'm not asking you for any thing in exchange of what am about to share with you. I sharing this, because the percentage rate of job seekers out there is increasing everyday and there is nothing the government can do about this, because the advancement in technology is increasing everyday. No more manual machines in our industries today, robots here and there, declining the rate of labour force. Post Office are now shutting down, because of Electronic-mailing(E-mail). There are too much of this, but I don't want to take much of your time. Let me go straight to what I have for you today.

Today, I want to share with you the genuine ways to make money online. Either you are a student, House wife, Husband and whatever you might be. You will find one that best suits your style out of what am about to share with you.

#1- Build A Blog


What is a blog?

The term "Blog" is an abbreviated version of "weblog," which is a term used to describe websites that maintain an ongoing chronicle of information. A blog features diary-type commentary and may link to some articles on other websites, usually presented as a list of entries in reverse chronological order. Blogs range from the personal to political, and are usually focused on one narrow subject or a various range of subjects.

Some blogs focus on a specific topic, such as computing, web design, home staging, health&fitness, sports, or mobile technology. Some are more eclectic, presenting links to all types of other sites. And others are more like personal journals/diary, presenting the author's daily life and thoughts. I don't want to go deep, maybe I will write on topic later, let's go to the point.


Now you understand what blog is. "Blogging" is the act of you owning, writing post and mentaining a blog.

Blogging is one of the interesting way you can make money online. That is, if you have a good writing skill that can attract readers attention to your blog. If you can write very well, then what you need is just a good niche(narrow category) that suits your kind of person. Choose a niche you can write perfectly on like writing about; Foods, Fashion & Design, Marketing, Technology, Recipe, Health & Fitness, anything at all you know you can write about. Remember the better the niche the chance for you to make money from your blog. Make sure you choose a good niche, because they are niche that required you update your blog every day else you will loss you readers, they are also once you can update just once or twice a week. So, choose wisely!

If you are not interested in Blogging, because you don't have time to mange or write, don't worry there are many options left for you to choose from as blogging is not for every body. lets go to the next option.


#2- Selling Product

If you are a business owner, then you can sell your product online. Maybe, you have an electronics, accessories, eateries, fashion and design anything at all, you can just take pictures of those items and post the on online store like EBay. If you can write very well, you can write motivational books that will be of value to readers and market it online by converting it to PDF file so that it can be downloadable. You can also prepare hard copies of it and sell it on bookshops.

If you can't do this one, then don't worry I have lots of options for you.



#3- Freelancing

What is Freelancer?
freelancer is a self-employed person that is offering services, in many cases to multiple clients at a time. Freelancers operates as their own boss, they don't receive orders from anyone, a freelancer sets their own service menu, price, and target market of clientele. 
So, don't get yourself confuse about the term Freelancer, Some taught that freelancers are called that because they work for free or visa-vesa. That is not true, and in some cases freelancers make more money than their employed counterparts.

Freelancing is another powerful and legitimate way to make money online working from your home.

Freelancing is very flexible, you work on your own chosen hours, you may decide in working full or part-time on the projects/jobs decided to do. Your clients can offer specifications on the work they offer, to compared to,  freelancer works similar to an independent contractor, whereby, the contractor has the choice to choose how the work is completed. 
The regularity of freelancing work varies, as many freelancers work for the same clients for a long period, depending on the kind of jobs they delivered. Let me assume, a freelance writer might have a client that requires an article twice or trice a week and continue doing each week, for the same sets of client. Others may work with clients for a shorter periods, in many cases, on specific projects. Example, a freelance who is an App/web designer might build a website/App for a client and once the site/App is fully developed, he deliver it to it's client and walk away. so is the work relation.

How do I get started?

I know you question is, how to become a freelancer? Hey! It's very simple, there is no big deal at all!
They are various freelance network out there, but the one I know for sure is, freelancer.com. To me they are the best freelance network I have ever used. I have you used them for over a year now.  So, just go ahead and register with them if you are interesting in becoming a freelancer. I wish you all the best in your journey.

If after reading all about freelancing, you still don't want to do it, then no worries. There are lots of options running through my mind right now and one of them is fiverr.


#4- Offer Gigs On Fiverr

What is Fiverr?

Fiverr is the leading marketplace for services rendering starting from just $5. Million of people buy and sell services(and also products) everyday through fiverr.

Here are the available services rendered on fiverr, ranging from social networking and advertisement to funny videos, business promotions, graphics design, translations, video editing, mastering musics and much more to mention.

This offered services are called "GIGS" on fiverr. on fiverr you can get almost anything you want. Everybody all over the world go this site to offer their services and expertise.

I believe, you now understand what fiverr is all about. Take for an example: if  I am Graphic designer and I know how to design logos, banners, complementary cards and many others. what I will do is, to register with fiverr and then I will make an offer( it will look like this; "I will help you design any type of logo for just $5 in 1 day"), then some one who is in need of logo will accept my offer and ask me to it. On completion of the logo and after I have delivered it, I will get my payment of $5 direct to my Paypal account. Isn't that fair? That is how it works! Note: you must not be a graphic designer to offer services on fiverr, it only an assumption. On fiverr, there are different category that you will chose from.

In case you want to register you can register here on fiverr.com Maybe, this one is not for you. I still have something else for you.


#5- Article Writing Job

What is article?Article writing is to write informative and quality contents over a subject bast known to you, that supply readers with a valuable piece of information and enlighten them about the subject.

Like I mentioned earlier, in case you can write but can't manage a blog. Then, this one is for you. .
They're countless numbers of blogs/website offering opportunities to guest or articles writers. There are some websites that pay $50-$100 per article or coentent you write. It all depends on how good is your writing skill and how lengthy you can write. If you need this one you can. Contact me, I will give you the website link and more detalis or you you can search for it.

If you are not interested in this one, I still have another option for you.



#6 — Sell Professional Services On 99Designs Or Upwork

99Designs and Upwork are the two most biggest resources for selling just about any professional service under the sun. If you have extensive experience in a field, you might want to consider selling your services through one of these sites. Thing to know before applying,  99Designs only applies to graphic design while Upwork applies to nearly every other professional service.

However, you know making money on the internet is not that easy. So, the beginning will be difficult. Before you have a significant track record and extensive reviews out there, sourcing work in one of these highly-competitive platforms will be very difficult. To succeed very fast look for the most successful people in your niche and try to model your approach and online profile after theirs, I believe it will help.


I believe this few tips I have provided will help you as you start you online career. Please keep an eye on the this post as I will updating it from time to time. Subscribe to the Newsletter to get updates from this blog each time it is updated.


Don't hesitate to share this to your friends, like our fan page, follow us on twitter and also drop a comment if you have any issues. I promise to get back to you as soon as possible.









Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love comment.

Your comment encourages us to serve you more...